At the monthly chapter meetings, our members can learn from expert guest speakers, ask questions, participate in rap sessions, and share their experiences.
We address topics such as coping strategies, hearing health, assistive technology, communication tips, and advocacy. Whether from guest speakers, or from each other, we acquire and share information, skills, and support to empower our selves and our community.
In order to ensure that everyone is included, our meetings are captioned and looped. We allow time for socializing both before and after the meeting, and always provide coffee and refreshments.
We meet the 4th Saturday of every month, except for May and December (when we have parties in lieu of a meeting.) In November, we often meet on the 3rd Saturday of the month due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Huntington Memorial Hospital
East Room, Wingate Building
100 W. California Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91105
Click here for a map and follow these directions to help you get to the East Room:
1. Enter the hospital on either Fairmont Ave. from W. California Blvd. or Bellefontaine St. or on Congress St. from S. Fair Oaks Ave.
2. Follow signs to the East Parking Structure, where you will park.
3. Take your parking ticket with you.
4. Walk across the street. Do not take the bridge.
5. Look for our 8.5”x11” yellow signs to direct you to the entrance of the Wingate Building. Sign in with the receptionist to receive your I.D. badge.
6. Proceed to the East Room on the first floor.