Register Now for the HLAA 2000 Convention!
Experience HLAA! starts June 18 – 9 a.m. PT!
We are excited to bring you highlights from HLAA2020 Convention in a new online format. We want to make access to this virtual event as easy as possible by providing you these helpful instructions:
- Experience HLAA! will be broadcast on a virtual platform called Big Marker. It is highly encouraged that you use a desktop/laptop and Google Chrome when watching each event.
- If you haven’t done so already please visit the Experience HLAA! website and click on the Register Now button. Register once and you will receive full access to all webinars and the 2020 Research Symposium: The Latest on Tinnitus Research.
- Once you register you will get a confirmation email with a link granting you access to both days of the event (June 18-19).
- If you don’t receive your confirmation email automatically after you register, please either wait another hour or check your spam folder.
- The Experience HLAA! access link in the confirmation email is customized for you; please don’t share with another participant. They must register on their own.
- On Thursday, June 18 at 12 p.m. (ET), all you have to do is click the link in your confirmation email or the View Webinar button on the Experience HLAA! website and you are in the event!
- Make sure to check out our Technology Expo page. This is your chance to visit the exhibitors you will miss at HLAA2020 Convention.
Please email email@example.com if you encounter issues during registration or have questions about the event.