2020 Convention is Coming Soon!
It may seem a long ways away, but it will soon be June which is the month the annual HLAA Convention is held. This year it will be in the magical city of New Orleans from June 18-21. Early bird registration is now open until March 2 so if you are planning on attending, now might be a good time to take action (further information below).
Some Highlights for Registering
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening, Thursday morning, June 18
- Opening Session, Thursday evening, June 18
- Research Symposium, The Latest on Tinnitus Research, Friday morning, June 19
- Get Acquainted Party (GAP) – Off-site Event, Friday evening, June 19
- HLAA2020 Convention Walk4Hearing, Saturday morning, June 20
- Awards Ceremony and Reception, Saturday evening, June 20
- Unlimited entry to Exhibit Hall and Socials
- All workshops, demo presentations and featured speakers
If you are planning on registering on your own, you can now do this online. For a complete overview and information about the convention, including hotel, location, things to do and FAQs, please click the link below. If you have any questions, just reach out to us via the Contact Us form or get your answers by attending our chapter meeting. Hope to see you there!