January 28th Chapter Meeting – The Latest in Hearing Aid Technology
We’re kicking off 2017 with a presentation from audiologist Jeff Grama, who’s been a good friend to HLAA for many years. Jeff will update us on the latest hearing aid technology and trends. Jeff is a great audiologist (many of our members are satisfied clients!), and can answer any of your audiology-related questions as well.
Remember – this is the first meeting in our NEW MEETING SPACE: the East Room of the Wingate Building at the Huntington Memorial Hospital, 100 W. California Ave, Pasadena.
Click here for a map and follow these directions to help you get to the East Room:
1. Enter Huntington Hospital on Fairmont Ave from W. California Blvd. or Bellefontaine St. or on Congress St. from S. Fair Oaks Ave.
2. Follow signs to the East Parking Structure, where you will park.
3. Take your parking ticket with you.
4. Walk across the street. Do not take the bridge.
5. Look for our 8.5”x11” yellow signs to direct you to the entrance of the Wingate Building. Sign in with the receptionist to receive your I.D. badge.
6. Proceed to the East Room on the first floor (one level up from the ground level).
As always, the meeting will be looped and captioned.
When: 10 am-12 noon, January 28, 2017. Doors open at 9:30 am.
Where: Huntington Memorial Hospital, East Room, Wingate Building, Pasadena, CA 91105.