How to Closed Captions Your Facebook Videos!
5 Reasons Why You Should Caption Your Facebook Videos
- Videos get more impressions on the newsfeed than any other type of post.
- Facebook videos auto-play on mute, so captions are needed to let the viewer follow along.
- Captions make your video accessible to all users, from a deaf viewer to someone on a noisy train or a quiet library.
- Subtitles in other languages make your video accessible to international viewers.
- Closed captions are proven to increase engagement and watch-time.
Here is the link to the how-to guide.